Ztorm12Ztorm12

Main Art Reviews Stats

Chuck Norris Chuck Norris

This made no sense what so freaking ever. Okay, so this was made before the hilarious phenomenon, then what was the point of posting this? Chuck Norris was obviously not as popular and who would make some Flash animation just to randomly tell of a infamous actor who is a vampire killer. I was not a fan.

Anime fight! Anime fight!

The animation was great but the plot was weird. Ofircracker. the faces are Goku(yellow hair), Frieza(alien), and I have no idea who the other one is. I think he just made a parody of Bulma. And yes, everything is off of Dragon Ball Z. The music the characters, everything.

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

It is good, but not as good as the one they wrote about how this got taken off youtube for copyright reasons. But thanks for putting this on to let us see what is was!

Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

This was awesome. It was an epic combination of great fighting and hilarious jokes. I mean, that was absurdly funny. "If you are gonna play this way, I'm gonna blow up the planet." "Come on! Why do you guys always resort to that? I'm gonna blow up the planet! I'm gonna blow up the planet! I'm gonna blow up the planet! Na,na,NA!!!" (Superman, confused, blows up the planet).

Goku Vs Sonic! Goku Vs Sonic!

EPIC!!! This was a great battle because, first of all, those are two of my favorite characters of all time!!! Second of all, you had great graphics. The sprites were awesome, you used the sound FX to the fullest. I noticed what you did at the end. When Goku says,"I'd like to fight you again sometime.", it is from when Goku defeats Kid Buu. In other words, EPIC!!!

Dragon ball Z is Dumb. Dragon ball Z is Dumb.

Ok. Honestly, I see what you mean. I am an anime MANIAC and I love Dragon Ball Z, but I see why you don't like it. Mostly, what I don't like is that Nicktoons completely jacked up DBZ with Dragon Ball Z Kai. Now I have to explain to a bunch of kids that DBZ Kai is completely censored. No cussing, no middle fingers, no blood, and they took out more than half of the episodes! To piss me off more, they stopped it at the Cell Saga and went right to Dragonball GT. Just don't be a hater of Dragon Ball Z, though!!!